Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have not posted for a while! Well I gained another 1.6 pounds, go figure. So I know I always say it but I am trying very hard this week!

I was excited because I finally got my school work done and my professor decides I need to do papers she originally said I didn't need to! So frustrating! ><

Turns out my aunt who is having a difficult time with the drugs went for a check up and her blood pressure is 190/120. So that is worrisome and she is also borderline diabetic (saw that one coming) She is refusing to pay her deductible to get her meds... my mom wants to pay for it but I don't think she should considering where my aunt's money is going to. But no one ever listens to me!

Well that's pretty much it... lol

1 comment:

  1. You will get past all of this. Just stay strong. Dont beat yourself up over a gain either just pick yourself up and start again. Good luck and I am here if you need anything

    ReplyDelete