Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Dad just left, he fixed my two front windows of my car it was cool. I took off the inside of a car door by myself! hehe My car (xterra) had recalls on all the window regulators of course they said my specific car did not, yet all 4 windows stopped working 3 times so far lol It wasn't that bad. My dad normally get's nasty when working on something but he was actually rather nice. Then we got some starbucks, I LOVE light mocha fraps! 


Didn't get a chance to do zumba this morning but I went last night so that is good! I was kind of annoyed because there was this girl about a foot behind the instructer the whole time so I couldn't really see what was going on... no one else could either. Maybe the girl didn't realize it but I wish the instructor said something.  
Well I am going to go swimming now because it is SO hot especially after being outside all morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment