Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, I had blood work today for my thyroid and stuff, it is usually a big event for me because I tend to not do well. Blood work went okay, she refused to take it from my wrist like the other places do and took it from the top of my hand instead. It worked but took a while and hurt a little. But I was okay so that is good! 

I have felt rather sick today though ever since. I guess it's just a coincidence. I am really tired and have a horrible headache all day long. Of course when i don't feel good my eating is bad... really need to stop doing that. I just need to get in that right mind set I lost the past two weeks and don't want to have a gain, seems to be the pattern.

We have not been able to get in touch with my aunt all day which is very strange because she had off today and was talking about going swimming it our house. It's also strange because my brother had an interview at her job she was very excited about and was calling every 10 minutes about the past few days and today nothing. She is the one that we think is using again but like other things my mom and other aunts see no need to do anything about it and get mad if I try so. My mom is checking at her house now on the way home from work, hopefully everything is okay and she just lost her cell. Just called my mom actually and heard her yelling through the door so now I am rather worried :( At least I heard my aunt yelling back but it didn't sound good and the landlord was there too. Will pray everything goes okay... Maybe this will be a time that she will see she needs to go get help again. 


Well that's pretty much it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment