Thursday, June 30, 2011

So I didn't get to go to zumba yesterday because my aunts car broke down we thought we were going to go get her but turns out she needed to work longer anyway so we could have gone. Instead I rode my bike and did laps in the pool again. I just really wish I could of gone at least once this week after the baptism party on Sunday and not eating well on Saturday. I tried really hard the rest of the week so hopefully it will be okay.

My aunt is borrowing my car tomorrow. I didn't really want to lend it to her because I am 99% sure she is using drugs again but I felt bad saying no. She needs to borrow it several times a year which was okay because she wasn't on anything. So she's been crying all day about not being able to afford the car repair and stuff. I feel bad I really do but she's probably using a lot on drugs... She has never had it easy with money especially after rehab she always struggled and needed help but it's just frustrating when I know she's using it on drugs and other things. I know she is ill but then she needs to go get help but she doesn't.

Oh well that's my rant for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment