Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well today was pretty uneventful. I tried to work on my final essay and I couldn't get more than 2 pages out of the required 6.... Will try again in a little bit. I also dropped my car at the shop, praying it will be okay!

I am finding myself super hungry the past few days which really stink's considering I lost 2 pounds last week. And I am really craving chocolate! Oh well I just need to get myself back on program!

I rode bikes again, yay! The best part of being on bikes is going down hill, seriously I wish everywhere was down hill! I don't care for the up parts! I am back on my exercise every day and would like to add another time each day, I shall start that tomorrow.

Our new tenant smokes and it is driving my asthma insane! He denies smoking in the house though which is bull... Ugh! I smell the smoke right now grrr

Nights

1 comment:

  1. -2lbs last week?! That is awesome!! I totally feel you on the craving chocolate!! The hubs is always drinking chocolate milk and I so badly want to grab his glass and pound it down!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete