Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not much to post really... I am still sick but I think I am getting a bit better. It really stinks with my asthma when I get sick >< I really need to exercise when i don't it is always bad. I can et perfect but if I don't exercise at least an hour a day I will gain. Not that I have been eating perfect lol. I have the thyroid doctor on Friday she better increase my meds! I am going to ask her to see me once a month from now on until they get it under control, waiting 3 months is crazy!

I have read like 3 books since I have gotten sick, and that was on Friday! Joshua books are the bomb.

I called up the skin doctor yesterday to check on my biopsy results and they were like "it takes at least a week" even though the doctor told me 2 days! I am not that nervous I would just like to know asap.

Well, that's it!

1 comment:

  1. ugh being sick sucks my bf just got sick too. he seems to have this thing like every year around the same time and its almost like a flu... strange. thanks for your comment I really appreciate it. I try to be there for others as much as possible I know what its like to be on the weight loss train as the only passenger :( stinks lol. Im here if you need anything good luck with the results and with your doctor. Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete