Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hey,

I have to get up early now because I need to take my thyroid pills an hour before I eat, I guess it's good for me to get up early anyway. For the past 2 days my upper legs in front are KILLING me both of them... I don't know if I pulled them or something but it is pretty awful and driving me a little bit crazy. Maybe it's the steriods... 

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before but my fitness pal is a really good site. I have been using it to track what I am eating and my exercise since I have left weight watchers. It has almost every food on the list and breaks it down into not just calories but fat, sugar, carbs, protein etc based on your weight and stuff. There is even an app for your smart phone/ipod and if it has a camera you can scan the barcode of something and it know's all the nutrition stuff for you! Everyone should check it out. 

For the first time last night I did the fast walking dvd the 15 minute brisk one and normally I do the slow one. It was hard with my legs hurting but I was happy I was able to do it because a few months ago it was too hard for me to do. I am going to try one of the full dvd's today the 45 minute one.

No comments:

Post a Comment